MIDWESTERN ASSOCIATION OF PLASTIC SURGEONS
59TH ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING
2020 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We want your abstracts! The MAPS board is pleased to announce that it has extended the deadline for abstract submission to January 31, 2020 for the 59thAnnual Scientific Meeting of the Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons (MAPS). The meeting will be held June 5-7, 2020 at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, WI. Please see the abstract information below and the 2020 application in the attachment.
Please notify all your faculty and residents by forwarding this letter.
How to Submit and Deadline:
- Please send all documents listed below to Ted Kanellakes, MAPS Executive Director, via email at email@example.com.
- Submission must be received no later than January 31, 2020
Documents Needed for Submission:
1. Abstract – Must not exceed 300 words
2. Cover sheet – Must include Title, Author’s Name and Institution, Email Address, Phone Number, and indicate whether it is a Resident, Physician or Student submission.
3. Completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form and Current CV COI-Disclosure-Form-Digital.pdf
After the deadline, officers will review all abstracts and select those to be presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting. You will be notified by E-Mail by February 21st if your submission was selected.
All abstracts selected will be presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting on Saturday & Sunday, on June 6-7, 2019. Presenters will have 5 minutes to present their abstract followed by 5 minutes of Q & A.
Meeting Date and Location:
June 5-7, 2020
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Lake Geneva, WI
**PLEASE NOTE: All persons presenting papers will be required to pay registration fees. **
The MAPS Board and Program Committee