MIDWESTERN ASSOCIATION OF PLASTIC SURGEONS
58TH ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING
2019 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We want your abstracts! The MAPS board is pleased to open the call for scientific abstracts for the 58thAnnual Scientific Meeting of the Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons (MAPS). The meeting will be held May 3-5, 2019 at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, WI. Please see the abstract information below and the 2019 application in the attachment.
Please notify all your faculty and residents by forwarding this letter.
How to Submit and Deadline:
- Please send all documents listed below to Ted Kanellakes, MAPS Executive Director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission must be received no later than December 31, 2018
Documents Needed for Submission:
1. Abstract – Must not exceed 300 words
2. Cover sheet – Must include Title, Author’s Name and Institution, Email Address, Phone Number, and indicate whether it is a Resident, Physician or Student submission.
3. Completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form and Current CV COI-Disclosure-Form-Digital.pdf
After the deadline, officers will review all abstracts and select those to be presented at the 58th Annual Scientific Meeting. You will be notified by E-Mail by January 31st if your submission was selected.
All abstracts selected will be presented at the 58th Annual Scientific Meeting on Saturday, on May 4th, 2019. Residents will have 5 minutes to present their abstract followed by 5 minutes of Q & A.
Meeting Date and Location:
May 3-5, 2019
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Lake Geneva, WI
**PLEASE NOTE: All persons presenting papers will be required to pay registration fees. **
The MAPS Board and Program Committee